2013. augusztus 8., csütörtök

Your song.

- It's a little bit funny, this feeling inside, I'm not one of those who, can easily hide.
  I don't have much money, but boy if I did... hmm...I'd buy a big house where we both could live.

 
- So excuse me forgetting but these things I do... see I've forgotten if, they're green or they're blue,
anyway the thing is, what I really mean...Your's are the sweetest eyes, I've ever seen.



- And you can tell everybody, this is your song. It may be quite simple but... now that it's done.
I hope you don't mind... that I put down in words.
How wonderful life is... now you're in the world...


- If I was a sculptor, but then again no. Or girl who makes potions, in a traveling show.
I know it's not much but, it's the best I can do.
My gift is my song and, this one's for you.

I hope you don't mind... that I put down in words....
















Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése